Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro is located in central Tokyo next to Ikebukuro Train Station, offering easy transport links. The hotel features a spa, 9 restaurants and free in-room wired internet. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
Ikebukuro Station offers 5 train lines and 3 subway lines, including direct access to the Shinjuku, Harajuku and Shibuya areas. Airport buses to Haneda and Narita Airport come directly to Metropolitan Hotel.
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Metropolitan Ikebukuro feature panoramic city views. Each room includes tea-making facilities and a flat-screen TV with cable channels and video on demand (VOD).
Guests can relax in the spa bath, swim in the 2-lane indoor pool or work out at the fitness centre (all with minimum age limit and surcharge). The hotel also features a beauty salon and business centre.
Dining options at the hotel include Japanese, Chinese and European cuisines. The 25th-floor Est Italian Restaurant and Ovest Bar offer spectacular city views. Cross Dine Restaurant serves an international buffet spread.
- Guests booking on behalf of a group are kindly requested to provide the full name of each guest staying in the room. Please use the special request box when booking.
- The property offers early check-in before 15:00 at a fee depending on availability. If you wish to check in before 15:00, please indicate your request at time of booking.
- Guests can request a smoking room, using the special requests box at time of booking. However, it is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Guest rooms located on on the 5th to the 9th floors will experience a power outage from 2:00 to 4:00 in the morning on 23 January 2017. Guests will not be able to use electronics including but not limited to room lights, TV, radio, Internet, air conditioner, and refrigerator.
Please note that children under 16 years old, guests with a tattoo and pregnant woman are not permitted to use the fitness room and swimming pool. Both facilities are available at an extra fee, and closed on the 5th and 20th of each month. Opening hours of the facilities are as follows:
Saturdays: 09:30- 21:30
Sundays and holidays: 09:30-19:30
Narita Airport is located 60 km from central Tokyo, and there are 4 main transport options into the city.
1) The JR Narita Express Train goes to major stations including Tokyo, Shinagawa, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Ikebukuro. Travel time is approximately 1 hour. It is available every 30 minutes until approximately 21:30.
2) The Keisei Skyliner Train offers non-stop service to Nippori and Ueno Train Stations in about 40 minutes.
3) The Airport Limousine Bus offers transport to a variety of major hotels and train stations throughout Tokyo, most of which are within a 2-hour bus ride away. Tokyo City Air Terminal (next to Suitengu Subway Station) is about a 1-hour ride and Tokyo Station is a 75-minute ride away. Please ask the desk staff if the Limousine Bus stops at your hotel or a hotel nearby.
4) The Keisei Access Express Train offers access to all stops on the Asakusa Subway Line, as well as Shinbashi and Shinagawa Stations, with a final stop at Haneda Airport.